Do I need to provide my car's Vehicle Registration Certificate?

Yes, you need your Vehicle Registration Certificate to scrap your car and receive your Certificate of Destruction. If you have misplaced it, don't worry, you can get a new one using form RF134.

Find out how you can replace your certificate 

In May 2004 the Government changed the name for car registration documents from "Vehicle Licensing Certificate" to "Vehicle Registration Certificate". If your certificate was issued before this date, your document may be called a Licensing Certificate.